PHYSICAL THERAPY AND REHABILITATION
Extracorporal Shock wave therapy(ESWT), is new, short noninvasive treatment with 75% of success.
• Frozen shoulder ( periarthritis humeroscapularis);
• Heel spur(calcar calcanei);
• Tennis elbow(epicondylitis humeri radialis);
• Golf elbow(epicondylitis humeri ulnaris);
• Diseases of tendon with Ca deposition (tendinosis calcarea);
• Diseases of Achilles tendon (achilles tendinitis);
• Electrotherapy- galvanic current, low, middle and high frequency electric current, electrophoresis;
• Sono therapy (ultrasound);
• Manual massage;
• Occupational therapy;
Osteopathy is a system of manual medicine with holistic approach, which as a base for the examination and treatment use Anatomo-Physiology, biomechanics and neurophysiology of human body with primary aim to restore, maintain and improve the functions of the human systems on the whole.
Based on previous amnesia, symptomatology as well as orthopedic, neurologic and specific osteopathic biomechanical tests, a differential diagnosis of somatic dysfunctions of a body is made, upon which a patient pathology is defined and consequently the technique of the treatment is determined.
As a science it is divided into three groups: Structural, Visceral and Cranio-sacral Osteopathy.
Osteopathic examination and treatment aims to diagnose, eliminate or reduce body anomalies and deformities, dysfunctions, pain as well as to improve the mobility and total psychophysical condition of a patient.
With digital screening of the general body holding of the patient, deformities (kifosis and scoliosis) are detected and besides with the osteopathic treatments, the same are treated with passive exercises on a multi flexible automatic- flexion – distraction table.